Re: linux support for TCP/IP Task Offload ....

From: Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 19:01:27 EST

sunol_handa@non.agilent.com wrote:

> thanx for the information
>
> this ftp site
> ftp://ftp.inr.ac.ru/ip-routing/zerocopy-sendfile-*.dif
> is password protected.
>
> do you know what the password is ? or is there a site with same patch which
> is not password protected.

This site is not password-protected, I just downloaded the referenced
diff. Are you trying to download the above URL directly? You cannot...
URLs do not have wildcards in them. Download the following files:

ftp://ftp.inr.ac.ru/ip-routing/README.zerocopy-sendfile
ftp://ftp.inr.ac.ru/ip-routing/zerocopy-sendfile-001102.dif.gz

--
Jeff Garzik             | Dinner is ready when
Building 1024           | the smoke alarm goes off.