ext3 vs. JFS file locations...

From: Michael Boman (michael.boman@usa.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 09:53:04 EST

Hi Gurus,

I was trying to build a super-big kernel with allot of Journaling File
System inside it to try out what is best for us to use. Now, I
encountered a problem..

It seems like both IBM's JFS and ext3 wants to use fs/jfs .. IMHO that
is like asking for problem.. A more logic location for ext3 should be
fs/ext3, no?

Anyway, just my thought... It might already been discussed for what I
know..

BTW.. If you find time to reply on this post, please put me on the Cc:
line - I am not on the mailinglist, generates too much mail I have no
time to read...

Best regards
 Michael Boman

PS
 I was using 2.2.17 as base for my patches..
DS

--
Pager : out of order          | On the contrary of what you may
Mobile: (+65) 98 55 17 34     | think, your hacker is fully aware