Re: 2.4.0-testx fr0kedness?

From: Jason Slagle (raistlin@tacorp.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 19:03:28 EST

I can try that, although it doesn't seem to hold true that 1) The load
average would reflect the sluggishness I'm seeing, and 2) w and ps and
that would hang but other programs would continue to run fine. I'll try
to get some strace output in a w or something next time it happens.

Jason

---
Jason Slagle - CCNA - CCDA
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio
- raistlin@tacorp.net - jslagle@toledolink.com - WHOIS JS10172