Re: [ADMIN] some list related topics ..

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.org)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 16:21:00 EST

It's up to you guys what you want to do. I was just giving you a bigger
club to use, if you
needed it. Playing games with LKML is not cool since about a dozen
companies who ship Linux
(including now us) depend on it as an "essential facility" of our
businesses to get bug reports
and track the progress of Linux. People playing BS games like the ones
you reported are not cool, and should not be tolerated.

:-)

Jeff