process header declaration?

From: Andrew C. Dingman (dingman@dingman.student.earlham.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 12:30:51 EST

I'm working on a project for my senior seminar for which I (and my
profs) think I need to modify the process descriptor
struct. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be good enough with 'grep' to
figure out where the type is declared. Could someone give me a pointer
to the right file in the 2.4.0-testX source code, or a good expression
to grep for, please? I am subscribed to the list, but a cc wouldn't
hurt, either. Thanks in advance for any help you feel inclined to
offer.

Andrew C. Dingman
dingman at cs dot earlham dot edu