ZCom WL2420 linux driver.

From: Morten Helgesen (admin@nextframe.net)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 07:09:04 EST

Hi folks.

Do any of you know who the (current) maintainer of the Zcom WirelessLan
2420 driver is ? The code/documentation lacks information about
author/maintainer, but I managed to get hold of the following mail
adresses :

siyou@zcom.com.tw - "user unknown blahblah"
magyver@zcom.com.tw - no answer at all. (Btw - is this what MacGyver
_really_ does for a living ? :)

The latest version of this driver (available from zcom.com.tw) has the
timestamp : 1999/11/17, and as far as I know it only works with 2.0
kernels. I would really like to get in touch with the author of this
code, because if he does not maintain the driver(s) I am interested in
looking into it.

-- Morten