RE: An excellent read on CPU caches

From: Marty Fouts (marty@dotcast.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 17:31:43 EST

There are some details in error in this document, and the discussion of
cache-coherence might be expanded or dropped altogether, rather than hinted
at. I've sent a long note to the author with "diffs' for a next edition.

Thanks for pointing it out, I know of several situations in which it will be
useful to point people at it.

Marty