oops playing audio CD with scsi cdrom on test10-pre3

From: Jason Lunz (j@cc.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 17:12:28 EST

This is in reply to an earlier thread,
"aic7xxx problem on linux-2.4.0-test10-pre1".

If you play hr eject an audio cd-rom from gtcd (a GNOME cd player), you
get an oops like the one mentioned. I just wanted to confirm that Jens'
one-liner patch fixes the problem for me.

The aic7xxx driver was involved for both me and the original poster, but
it looks like the problem exists for any scsi cdrom drive, as it's in
drivers/scsi/sr_ioctl.c.

http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0010.1/0726.html

Jason