Re: Documentation for the code in nfs-utils-0.1.9.1

From: Trond Myklebust (trond.myklebust@fys.uio.no)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 14:37:40 EST

> Does anyone have a pointer to some documents/books for the
> nfs-utils code ? (i.e., code for mountd, statd etc)

That depends on what you need. If the question is about the protocols,
then the best source I've found is the X/Open doc at

  http://www.opengroup.org/publications/catalog/c702.htm

that covers the NFS + mount + NLM (locking) + NSM (statd) protocols,
and is available on the Web.

If, however, you're talking about documentation on the specific Linux
implementations, then I'm afraid that the best I can do is to point
you to the actual source code. You'll find the latest version (and/or
instructions about how to access the CVS repository) on

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/nfs/

Cheers,
  Trond