Need help with SPARC fork()

From: Felix von Leitner (leitner@convergence.de)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 11:04:09 EST

I need help with fork() on SPARC Linux. I am trying to port my diet
libc to SPARC Linux but can't get fork() to work. Even when I copy the
fork() code from glibc verbatim, the tasks have a corrupted stack frame.

I tried to strip the init code and it looks like I broke fork in the
process. Does anyone have a pointer about fork() constraints that I
might have failed to notice?

Felix

PS: In case anyone is interested: the intel only version of diet libc is
at http://www.fefe.de/dietlibc/