linux kernel module questions.

From: dony (dony.he@huawei.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 01:53:25 EST

Hello, all:

    I compile my linux module program dony.c with "-D--Kernel__ -DMODULE"
options enabled, and then insert it into kernel using "insmod dony.o" . It
stops when it tries to access a global varible "struct dony_struct
MyPrivateStruct" and complains such messages as "cannot handle page request
at virtual address 0xdXXXXXXX". So I printk its address and find it is at
0xdXXXXXXX instead of 0xcXXXXXXX.
     How can I solve it?
     Thank you very much.
    dony

PS:
    I have not joined this mail list yet. So please mail to or CC to me
dony.he@huawei.com directly.