bandwidth monitoring

From: Brian Parris (brian.parris@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 04:35:13 EST

I apologise if this is the wrong place for this, but i've been searching for
3 weeks for a way to record the bandwidth used by each user under 2.2.17, i
know there are ways to record bandwidth used by webpage hits but i also want
to monitor bandwidth used by any program the user has running, if anyone can
point me in the right direction please let me know.

Brian Parris
ShellNet.net