Re: On ide-scsi recorder failure

From: safemode (safemode@voicenet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 03:16:35 EST

Unfortunally i compile in all the scsi stuff and make ide-cd modular, so i
dont know what was compiled in anymore since that kernel tree is gone. I
did however recieve a patch to test10-pre3 which seems to be working, will
test the actual record part in a bit (and this kernel i know for a fact has
scsi generic compiled in)... thanks for the help guys