Re: 2.4.0-test6 network socket problems

From: J. Scott Kasten (jsk@tetracon-eng.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 07:39:10 EST

Thanks Allen, you're exactly right. I'm charged with the task of finding
lots of nasties like that in our old code base where a number of things
were just hacked in down and dirty. Our embeded environment moved from
XINU on an SH2/SH3 with no mmu support and a BSD protocol stack we hacked
in ourselves to Linux kernel, MIPS, and mmu. Codeing standards truely
have had to step up a couple levels due to the growing complexity of the
environment, but eventually it will be worth the pain.