Re: Weird device out-of-space error

From: safemode (safemode@voicenet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 07:15:09 EST

ok. first this is what df -i gives me
Filesystem Inodes IUsed IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/hda4 1822720 135002 1687718 8% /

so it's not the inode problem.
this is what tune2fs -l /dev/hda4 | grep ^Reserved gives me
tune2fs 1.19, 13-Jul-2000 for EXT2 FS 0.5b, 95/08/09
Reserved block count: 364266
Reserved blocks uid: 0 (user root)
Reserved blocks gid: 0 (group root)

I'm not sure what to make of the tune2fs output but from what df -i and df
-m shows me, i'm not out of space or inodes. And as for someone else
getting this error with open-office, i suspect that somehow, this is on the
cvs server side and has nothing to do with my system, unless it's a cvs
version incompatibility.