Re: Updated 2.4 TODO List

From: Decklin Foster (decklin@red-bean.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 19:47:11 EST

Mitchell Blank Jr writes:

> tytso@mit.edu wrote:
> > 4. Boot Time Failures
> [...]
> > * IBM Thinkpad 390 won't boot since 2.3.11 (See Decklin Foster for
> > more info)
>
> I _highly_ suspect that this is not a 2.4 bug but is instead user error.
> I've seen it several times.

<snip>

You are correct -- I was able to resolve this problem as you outlined
in your message (the responses I got might have gotten lost in the
vger move). So this issue can be removed from the list.

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)