TODO UPDATE: RE: Updated 2.4 TODO List

From: Dunlap, Randy (randy.dunlap@intel.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 15:00:35 EST

Ted,

Here are some corrections to the published list.
I'm working on new additions now.

~Randy

> 6. In Progress
>
> * USB: hotplug (PNP) and module autoloader support
+ Move to "1. Should Be Fixed". We want more testing of it, of course.

> 9. To Do
>
> * USB: OHCI root-hub-timer does not restart on resume {CRITICAL}
> (Paul Mackerras)
+ Move to "1. Should be Fixed".

> * USB: add bandwidth allocation support to usb-uhci HCD
+ Move to "1. Should be Fixed".

> * USB: Fix differences in UHCI and OHCI HCD behaviors/semantics:
> + Only uhci.c does EARLY_COMPLETE (drop EARLY_COMPLETE ?)
+ Move to "Fixed" (actually deleted).

> * USB: usb-ohci needs to null urb->dev to avoid various
> reboots/hangs/oopses {CRITICAL} (David Brownell;
> david-b@pacbell.net)
+ Move to "1. Should be Fixed".

> 10. To Do But Non Showstopper
>
> * USB: speed up device enumeration (hub driver has large
> delays in it)
+ Move to "1. Should be Fixed".

Other updates from linux-usb-devel people?

Thanks,
~Randy