RE: hdb errors with 2.2.16

From: Alexander Valys (avalys@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 20:17:31 EST

I haven't done either. I have booted linux in the following manner (no OS
is installed at this point).
1. Turn on Computer
2. Put CD in while RAM is counting
3. view slackware boot prompt
4. press enter
5. watch kernel messages scroll by.
6. format disks
7. -- errors --
Any other ideas? The disk is less than a year old.