Re: Russell King forks ARM Linux.

From: Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 13:12:17 EST

Howell, David P writes:
> I don't read this mail list for this type of rubbish either. The technical
> detail of this thread is all that seems appropriate here, not the issue
> between George and Russell. I'd be embarrassed if I were either of them,
> the way that they have presented themselves, don't they or their
> organizations have better stuff to do (I do)?
>
> And I agree with Miles on this procedurally, was wondering when it would be
> said.

And my 2 pence worth:

I would ask people who do not know all the facts not to comment on this.
Your comments are meaningless or even worse wrong if you are not in
possession of the full facts.

If you have replied to the mails that appeared here, then you are not in
full posession of the facts, and your mail is meaningless.

Thank you.
   _____
  | | | | http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/personal/aboutme.html / / |
  / | THE developer of ARM Linux |+| /|\