Re: 2.2.18pre6

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt (bh40@calva.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:52:52 EST

>Alan I don't know if you received my message about ATI Mach64/FB but
>if not 2.2.17pre14 was the last working kernel for me. FYI only, I can
>live with pre14. :-)

Well, AFAIK, nobody is actively maintaining atyfb. However, a bunch of
people (including me) have been hacking on it, so I beleive I can help
you there.

Please, can you check what change in atyfb.c between 2.2.17pre14 and
2.2.18preXX caused it to stop working on your machine ? (Revert changes
one after each other until you find the culprit).

Ben.