Re: Linux/MANOS Kernel Debugger

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 15:15:34 EST

Bryan Sparks at Lineo has given TRG an unlimited distribution license
for DR-DOS which is what we will provide for the DOS loadable versions
of MANOS freely from our website. Lineo also distributes free DR-DOS.
At present, I am putting the MANOS debugger into Linux proper without
DOS but ext2 instead.

Jeff