Bug with EtherExpress on 2.4.0 test 7

From: Josue Emmanuel Amaro (Josue.Amaro@oracle.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 17:52:47 EST

All,

We have been doing some testing with 2.4 and we are running into problems with
the EtherExpress Driver.
Symptoms:
On some reboots it reports eth0 is out of resources. Also during heavy loads it
will report being out of resources and the system drops of the network.

The warning is printed on the status check at line 1576 of
drivers/net/eepro100.c (linux-2.4.0-test7).

We changed to a tulip based network card and have not been able to reproduce the
problem.

Let me know if additional information is needed,