Re: Glad we did not add NTFS stream support

From: Trevor Harrison (trevor@harrison.org)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 16:48:24 EST

Don't be a dim-wit. The only reason its a problem on NT is that MS decided to
not allow users to browse the other data streams (or forks, or whatever you
want to call them) in Explorer.

Actually, this type of virus is probably easier to find and clean because its
isolated itself in a nice little package that you can nuke at via the file
system.