Re: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS forLinux

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 17:43:51 EST

   Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 12:15:52 -0600
   From: "Jeff V. Merkey" <jmerkey@timpanogas.com>

   It's got the highest numbers for any web server on the planet on
   Intel.

What is your metric for this claim? Last I checked Linux held the
record for the current version of specweb, specweb99.

Maybe Netware held some old specweb record with the specweb96 version
of that benchmark, which is %100 static content whereas specweb99 is
part static part dynamic content.

I have just checked and in fact I do not see any SpecWeb99 submitted
results which use NetWare as the OS.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com