Re: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS for Linux

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 07:54:01 EST

Alex Buell wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:38:38 -0400 (EDT) Tue, 5 Sep 00 13:45:17 BST,
> you wrote:
>
> >Sorry, but I just don't take anything he says too seriously
> >anymore... it's either trolling, or arguing mostly, or babbling
> >about how much better other OS's are, but not actually using them
> >for some reason...
>
> I just wish he'd get off the booze and skin up a nice spliff instead.

I rolled spliffs in Germany. Was used to make them from turkish tobacco
and red hash you could buy at Gruneberg Park in Frankfurt for 40 DM a
stick when I was in my early 20's -- long time though. It's not a
joke. It'w withdrawn until June 2001.

And I have not drank since last year. I don't drink -- this is Utah.
Where can you buy booze around here?

<Yawn>

Jeff