Re: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS forLinux

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 06:54:45 EST

Martin Dalecki wrote:

> And finally I would like to emphasize that every singe additional
> facility doesn't
> come free - It's adding complexity which is a source of possible
> problems in itself.

Some interesting mental mastrubation, but it not on topic. You guys can
argue til your blue in the face as to why a kernel debugger in Linux is
bad -- commercial development houses are not going to buy your "control,
control, control" BS. I am moving all of Linux over to MANOS which has
a kernel debugger. The industry will decide.

Jeff