Re: [patch] Updated ext2 to use new mark_buffers_dirty interface

From: Alexander Viro (viro@math.psu.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 16:25:57 EST

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Rasmus Andersen wrote:

> Hi.
>
> (I think I have seen you name mentioned as (co-)maintainer of ext2.
> Hence this mail.)
>
> I have changed the interface to mark_buffer_dirty (as per Tigran
> Aivazian's suggestion). This impacts ext2 as per the following
> patch.

Umm... Since none of these patches alone will give a buildable system...
It would be better if you'ld just put the whole thing into accessible
place, post announce to list and possibly followed that with separate
patches to maintainers of individual filesystems. It will have to go in
one piece anyway.