NR_TASKS

From: Mike A. Harris (mharris@meteng.on.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 00:41:06 EST

To change NR_TASKS, can one just redefine it somehow in the top
Makefile, or must one edit the actual header file? I'm looking
at a quick and dirty way of automating changing NR_TASKS more
easily.

Also, why isn't this a config item on the config menu's? How
difficult would it be to add to the menu's?

I smell some flame answers just waiting to come along, so before
anyone bitches that it won't be done, I'm only asking for my OWN
sake to change MY kernel, and not trying to get it to go in the
main kernel - which I know would be quite futile.

So.. does anyone have a patch to make NR_TASKS a menuconfig item?

TIA

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate