Re: Small bugfix in ext2/namei.c

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@veritas.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 06:05:18 EST

Hi Michael,

It is better to assume that he has done the checks and then do the checks
to convince yourself (as they say in russia "doverjaj no proverjaj" -
"trust but always double-check").

So, I now went fs/ext2/ialloc.c and did that for you - ext2_new_inode()
does indeed set err accordingly and amongst its possible returns, there is
infact EDQUOT.

Regards,
Tigran