RE: ACPI error during boot

From: Grover, Andrew (andrew.grover@intel.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 17:44:24 EST

Hi Sasa,

Basically, it looks like it's trying to find out which sleep states your pc
supports, but the data being returned is not in the format expected (the
code is at linux/drivers/acpi/hardware/hwregs.c line 176 if you're
interested).

It *should* be fixed, but I don't think it will hurt anything for it to be
temporarily broken...

Regards -- Andy