KT-133 and KX-133 and mga.o, others not checked.... kernel 2.4.0-test7-pre4

From: Michael Meding (Michael@Meding.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 17:00:17 EST

Hi there,

AGP support does work for me with this kernel version. However when
compiled as a module mga.o doesn't seem to be functioning.

Can somebody confirm / deny ? What about the other kernel modules for
DRI ?

When compiled into the kernel everything seems to work fine. Usual 3D
apps have been used to check here.

Interesting to say, that the kt 133 seem to perform worse than the kx
chipset. Even though they should perform almost the same...... maybe the
bios I have is bad (latest for msi 6330) or via did something... anyone
?

Good day

Michael