Re: Multi-session SCSI CD, 2.4.0-test5

From: Robert Broughton (rbrought@smartt.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 19:57:25 EST

On 14-Aug-2000 Jens Axboe wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 13 2000, Robert Broughton wrote:
>> I've just discovered that with 2.4.0-test5, only the first session of
>> a multi-session CD turns up with the "ls" command. The CD drive is a
>> Yamaha CDR102.
>
> Only the first (not the last)?

Only the first.

> Does the -o session=XX option to mount
> work for you?

No. I get "wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
or too many mounted file systems".

However, I remounted the very same CD, without the "-o session=xx" option, and
this time, I got a later session, (Probably the last one, but I'm not certain.)
Go figure.

-----
    .--. Bob Broughton
   |o_o | mailto:rbrought@smartt.com