[patch] Fix for: OOPS with ns558 and usb-ohci

From: Vojtech Pavlik (vojtech@suse.cz)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 16:46:56 EST

Hi!

Yes, this is a genuine bug in ns558.c. It calls pci_register_driver and
then exits if no gameport is found, without unregistering with the PCI
layer. This is wrong. It should stay loaded, even if no cards were found
yet, because the pci code could find them later.

The attached patch fixes that in a simple way.

Vojtech

--
Vojtech Pavlik
SuSE Labs