Re: Definitions

From: Bob Taylor (brtaylor@inreach.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 16:08:36 EST

In message <20000810095048.A25793@homer.interlan.net>, Michael W
Zappe writes:
cc: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
> Mutt and emacs originally. Basla 0.8 after that.
>
> Maybe you guys should just go get a mail reader that
> can do word wrapping FOR YOU, since doing it myself is
> a royal pain in the ass since I ususally EDIT my emails
> before sending them. And have no trouble reading my
> own mail.

Michael, you *do* have a major attitude problem as well as an
uncontrolled temper. I strongly suggest you work diligently on
*both*. If your editor cannot insert a newline at the
appropriate places in your text then *it is broken*.

> Pray tell, what is the "standard" linux mail setup? May
> I be enlightened to the holy levels that the ubergeeks
> on the list have achieved.

See what I mean by attitude? Why don't you try being civil? For a change?
Please? Otherwise just go away.

Bob

| Bob Taylor             Email: brtaylor@inreach.com             |
| [Concerning MSFT innovating their way out of a wet paper bag.] |
| "Maybe if it were a very very wet paper bag, but then they'd   |
| face the insurmountable barrier of surface tension."           |
| -- Geoffrey Tobin <G.Tobin@latrobe.edu.au>                     |