Re: Definitions

From: Mike A. Harris (mharris@meteng.on.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 06:50:40 EST

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Michael W Zappe wrote:

No offense, but every posting from you has been in a different,
but still annoying format. Beyond 80 chars per line, etc...
Now it is a file attachment with no text showing..

What - pray tell are you using for a MUA? A macintosh with a
broken enter key and no ASCII support with permanent file
attachment mode turned on?

In looking through your headers, it shows "Balsa" I believe. I'm
not sure what that is, but I'm suspecting it is a 0.0.3 beta of
something..

You might consider using something that makes life easier for
those you are communicating with. It will help to lower the
negativity, and increase the communication aspect.

Take care,
TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

Try out Red Hat Linux today: http://www.redhat.com ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-6.2/