i810/i815 TCO Watchdog V0.02

From: Nils Faerber (nils@kernelconcepts.de)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 06:02:02 EST

Hello all!
Sorry to spam the list with a diff but I tried to send this to Linus directly
but got no response in any way until now. So before this gets lost I thought I
repost it here. It would be really great if the attached diffs would make it
into final 2.4.
Following is the mail I sent to Linus which gives a short description of the
diffs.
Regards
  nils