Re: Want to help with NTFS

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 16:00:53 EST

Tim,

There are several folks working on it. Anton (I cannot spell his last
name) and Steve Dood are currently doing most of the work. When NWFS is
completed and finally checked in, I was planning to clean it up and
correct the on-disk structures and put in the real NTFS journal. The
person to ask would be Alan Cox.

Jeff