about kernel debug problem of IKD-2.2.12

From: yanglihai@21cn.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 02:58:20 EST

Hi all,
    I am trying to use IKD(Intergrated Kernel Debugger),which is a patch, but when I install the patch and add the debug option up,then compile kernel and reboot,the system always don't start up,
the errors shown at LILO are either 'ran out of input data, system halt' or 'fault compress format, system halt',then the system halted at the LILO prompt.

note: my kernel version is linux-2.2.12(Redhat/Intel 0x86),the patch is 2.2.12-ikd1,my gcc version is egcs-2.9.xx.

can you tell me what is wrong with it and how to do for me?

thanks in advance.

BRs,
        -Jim