Re: interrupt lost

From: Velizar Bodurski (velizarb@goce.techno-link.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 06:12:38 EST

On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 10:19:06AM +0300, Velizar Bodurski wrote:
> On shutdown I received message saying something that xxx process has hung and
> after an infinite loop of messages 'interrupt lost' started to show up,
> I am using test2 system, this did not showed again and in the log files there
> was no trace for it (I can't even remember the exact messages the first one
> if i have to be more precise). Hope this helps,
>
> Regards,
> ps. If I have to read something pls. send it directly to me, I'm not
> subscribed.

I'm posting again for the same thread, cause it showed again and this might
give some more info where the problem is:
This time while I was working with xnmap, and netscape the mm was on high load
the xosview showed 1.8, 1.6 MB disk io, this way it went for 3-4min, and
when the swap filled up, I am not sure cause the xosview showed strange
numbers about swap (as usual, actually), again started messages
'interrupt lost', the kernel I'm still using is still test2.

Hope this helps,
                                                Regards,