Different modules with same names??? (bttv and dvb)

From: Gregoire Favre (greg@ulima.unil.ch)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 03:36:47 EST

Hello,

I have both a DVB-s and TV card. I would like to be able to use them
together and I don't manage it: when I compile the kernel with bttv
(and with i2c) I don't manage compiling the dvb driver from
 http://linuxtv.org/dvb/Developer/

I have read that this is normal, that bttv should just add a few
constants (and a little more). Is there such a pre-version available
anywhere?

I have posted the question to l-dvb, but as I don't receive any answer,
I also ask in l-k.

Please follow the answer from l-k to me (I am not on the mailing list
of l-k, just of l-dvb).

Thanks,

        Greg