Re: Masquerading Asherons Call from behind a Linux machine

From: Michael Ballbach (ballbach@rten.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 12:19:06 EST

it works fine with 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_masq_udp_dloose, I sent this
to the idiots at 'the zone' to include in their faq but never heard
anything about it.

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Julian Anastasov wrote:

> Hm, the only change in 2.2.15 is:
>
> /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_masq_udp_dloose

Michael Ballbach: N0ZTQ (wayreth on frostfell, heh)
        ballbach@rten.net <--- PGP Key Here. (finger)
        mikeb@vr1.com -- Office: (720)564-1040
        http://www.rten.net/

"I don't know how world war three will be fought, but world war four will
        be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein.