Re: ide-scsi does not work as a module

From: Paolo Zeppegno (zeppegno.paolo@seat.it)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 03:03:53 EST

Sorry, but now it's my turn not to follow you. For sure you need to have scsi
if you want to have ide-scsi. If I use hdb=scsi on the command line I'm
supposed to know what I'm doing.

If it works in 2.2, I don't see why it should not work also in 2.4. Besides, if
it's not possible to do it, it makes no sense to be able to compile ide-scsi in
a modular fashion, because it will not work.

So, in my opinion either you ide.c or change configure option to disallow
modular ide-scsi. Right now it is bogus.

    Paolo Zeppegno