Re: linux-2.4.0-test2 deadlocks

From: Christopher Zimmerman (zim@av.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 16:57:57 EST

Jens Axboe wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 25 2000, Christopher Zimmerman wrote:
> > It was fixed in linux-2.4.0-test1-ac22-riel. However, everything seems to be
> > okay in linux-2.4.0-test2-ac1. I'll be doing some more testing, probably
> > Monday. I've been here from 10:00AM - 6:00PM. Later.
>
> Alright, that's nice to hear. I can't quite see how the test2
> changes would affect 3ware, after all it's just another SCSI
> adapter for all we care.
>
> --
> * Jens Axboe <axboe@suse.de>
> * SuSE Labs
>
> -

linux-2.4.0-test2-ac1 seems golden to me. I've spent the last 8 hours trying
every and anyway to kill my test boxes Everything seems to be rock solid. The
true test will be Monday when I push this baby out into a production environment.

-zim

Christopher Zimmerman
AltaVista Company
Index Build Engineering