FW: [2.4.0-test2] Lost Interrupt

From: Mark Orr (markorr@intersurf.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 05:22:07 EST

While running 2.4.0-test2, I got this message:

/dev/hda: Lost Interrupt

while running "make modules_install" after a recompile...perfectly
repeatable, happened in the same place every time -- 4 times
in a row.

It was a showstopper too -- It wouldnt even sync the disks when
I hit ctrl-alt-printscreen-s, even though it said it was trying.

I also met a couple of people on openprojects tonight that also
had this error w/ 240test2.

I have a IDE HDD. In the IDE/ATA/ATAPI menu, it's set to
use the enhanced IDE driver, w/ RZ1000 support enabled. (that is
the controller that's on my motherboard)