Re: Race: netfilter

From: Xuan Baldauf (xuan--reiserfs@baldauf.org)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 09:33:08 EST

Hi Rusty,

I can reproduce it with linux-2.4.0-test2. Following on my telnet console:

router|16:30:45|/var> while true; echo test1; do modprobe iptable_nat; echo
test2; rmmod iptable_nat; rmmod ip_conntrack; rmmod ip_tables; done
test1
test2
test1
test2
test1
test2
test1
test2
test1
test2
test1

Here, the connection is reset.

I do not know wether test2 contains your patch, I assume that it is not
included.

Xuân. :o)