[Patch] Non inlined memcpy and memset

From: Philipp Thomas (pthomas@suse.de)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 14:56:59 EST

While ac20 has changes that use expicit memcpy, I bet these aren't the only
places and even if, I bet such 'errors' will be made again. Besides, gcc is
free to change the threshold for generating libcalls. HJL also encountered
libcalls for memset in those places where the size exceeded 64 bytes.

To banish these problems once and for all, here my patches which add non
inlined versions of memcpy and memset for ia32. Patches are against ac20.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

#define NINODE 50 /* number of in core inodes */ #define NPROC 30 /* max number of processes */ -- Version 7 UNIX for PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h