JAZZ GAME FURY 4.1 supported?

From: Jon Masters (jonathan@easypenguin.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 18:44:01 EST

Hi,
        I'm considering ordering a set of GAME FURY 4.1 Dolby Digital surround
speakers with accompanying sound card for my new machine.

I do not have the chipset information of the accompanying card, but I
can probably ask the shop staff to open a box up for me and tell me.

I'm basically wondering if anyone here already has one of these and if
they are able to get it working. If you have got it working please tell
me which chipset is used on the 4 channel card and which kernel driver I
ought to use.

The kit is from http://www.jazzspeakers.com

P.S. If you _do_ know about this particular kit and think that I ought
to get an SB Live (or equilavent) card instead for any particular
reason, please let me know as I can order a kit that costs less and
comes without the card and (useless) windoze PowerDVD software (still
waiting for Livid to offer 29fps on a PII400... and yes, I do know about
LinDVD)

Thanks,
        Jonathan.

--
Jonathan C. Masters             PGP&GeekCode available on request
jonathan@easypenguin.co.uk      SMS: mastersj@sms.genie.co.uk