cute maestro tools

From: Zach Brown (zab@zabbo.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 13:57:50 EST

Hi folks. My apologies for putting this on l-k, but until this mail
that was my way of getting to maestro sound driver users. No longer! :)

There is now a nice shiny maestro-users mailing list:

I will be announcing maestro driver fun there (including the m3 sb emul
driver which will hopefully form soon!), and would appreciate all
maestro loving discussion ending up there.

We're also messing around with the cutest little support database:

http://zope.zabbo.net/ZApp/

I'm not sure its a good idea yet, but it seems fun, give it a spin if
you have maestro hardware.

--
 zach