Re: Alpha 32 bit devices

From: Lyle Coder (x_coder@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 18:26:15 EST

Hello,
If I had a 64 bit scsi card (like the qlogic 1280) and a 64 bit system
(Alpha or IA64), could I disable bounce buffers? I mean, can I short
circuit around create_bounce in ll_rw_block.c (CONFIG_HIGHMEM is enabled).

I tried it and I had some problems, so I didnt know if that was not meant to
be done.

Best Wishes,
Goutham