Re: Floppy handling

From: Anthony Barbachan (barbacha@Hinako.AMBusiness.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 22:21:09 EST

> And by default it would be white text on a blue background...
>
> Sound familiar? :-)

And this is relevent because? Does this mean we shouldn't have a graphical
user interface as well? :-) Well I perfer text mode anyway so thats ok
with me. Besides is there another feasable way to prompt a user for action
from the kernel? Furthermore as it stands right now if I am in X Windows I
will not see and kernel error messages, this would work around that. I
would say this much, if implemented it should be optional.